Hello Everyone

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2019

I am new to JIRA, and wish to work on more new idea's and implementing them in my current organization.  Need your suggestions and recommendations.

5 comments

Comment

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2019

Welcome to the community @Fahad Siddiqui :-)

Feel free to ask questions, everyone here is very friendly and helpful. If you need suggestions regarding use/ implementation of Jira, please elaborate your use case/ share details about your organisation/ project/ team.

Also checkout some threads like Friday Fun

Like Fahad Siddiqui likes this
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2019

thank you

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 10, 2019

Hi @Fahad Siddiqui!

Welcome to the Community!

I recommend that you might want to start by looking at the Jira product collection: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira/ct-p/jira you might get some good ideas by browsing the questions and discussions there.

Also as @Deepanshu Natani mentioned everyone is very friendly so don't hesitate to ask anything.

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 10, 2019

@Jimmy Seddon @Deepanshu Natani  

thank you both. my focus is for third party automation. Hope i will get full support from everyone.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 10, 2019

@Fahad Siddiqui We're so glad you're here! 😎

Like Fahad Siddiqui likes this
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 10, 2019

Thank you

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2019

Hello @Fahad Siddiqui! Welcome to the Community! :)  

Like # people like this
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 11, 2019

Welcome to the Community @Fahad Siddiqui

There's tons of people here that are willing to help you if you have any questions. I know it was already mentions but a fun thread to watch is Friday Fun. I also recommend following any add ons and Atlassian products you use. 

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events