Hello Atlassian World!

Mehmet Şirin Usanmaz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2019

Hi everybody,

I'm new in the community. I have a jira admin certificate and I am planning to receive a confluence admin certificate. I'm trying to answer questions in the community. 

I am DevOps and Atlassian consultant for Snapbytes. We (Snapbytes) have offices in Cambridge/UK and Istanbul/Turkey locations. It is really great to work in multiple locations. 

Hopefully see you more. 

Mehmet Sirin Usanmaz

5 comments

Comment

SEEROMANI CHETTRI March 23, 2019
Hi Mehmet, 
Nice to hear from you and to know about you. It's really great to see working and managing at different locations.
Please do share your experiences..
Have a great weekend...
Seeromani Chettri
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2019

Welcome Mehmet to the community ;)

Niyas Mattara March 25, 2019

Hi @Mehmet Şirin Usanmaz 

Welcome to the community :)

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2019

@Mehmet Şirin Usanmaz Welcome to the Atlassian Community! We're glad you're here. 😎 Be sure to check out the various product collections, and show us the view outside your window.

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 25, 2019

Hi @Mehmet Şirin Usanmaz - welcome!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events