Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Atlassian Community!

James Stanbridge October 2, 2020

One of the biggest surprises in moving from a multinational corporate world to my own consultancy is that my need for Atlassian Tools is just as urgent as ever. No way I can manage clients projects and deliverables without them!

Hello World!

6 comments

Comment

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2020

Welcome @James Stanbridge ! I agree with you : Atlassian tools are great and very flexible to adapt to many needs! :-)

Deleted user October 2, 2020

Welcome @James Stanbridge  from aother wet-between-the-ears newbie.

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2020

Welcome @James Stanbridge 🍀

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2020

Welcome to the community @James Stanbridge and @[deleted] 

You'll find everyone here is really helpful, and you can also find out a lot about Jira by completing some of their free training courses (https://training.atlassian.com/free-training-catalog) or by watching their webinars (https://www.atlassian.com/webinars)

You can also post in the community - everyone is very friendly!

Regards, Liam

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2020

@James Stanbridge Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out the product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2020

Welcome to the community @James Stanbridge 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events