cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Atlassian Community!

Patryk-SoftwarePlant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2019

I'm Patryk from Warsaw, Poland. I'm really happy to be part of this Community! 

6 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2019

Hi @Patryk-SoftwarePlant,

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your time here! 

Looks like you are already making your mark.  A few more accepted answers and you will likely be featured on @Monique vdB's High Five post!

I'll get my high five hand warmed up for you!

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2019

Hi @Patryk-SoftwarePlant !! We're glad that you're part of the community too!

Like # people like this
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2019

Hello Patryk! Welcome to the community. Glad to have you!

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 9, 2019

@Patryk-SoftwarePlant Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out the product collections, as well as threads like Friday Fun. 😎

Like # people like this
Patryk-SoftwarePlant
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 10, 2019

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome! 

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2020

Hi @Patryk-SoftwarePlant 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Like mohithb likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events