Hello All,

Akhilesh Nawade April 20, 2021

I am new to JIRA

Looking forward to have great knowledge  platform to share and educate from this community.

8 comments

Comment

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2021

Welcome to the community @Akhilesh Nawade 

Feel free to ask any questions and also share your knowledge related to Atlassian/ Marketplace applications.

Glad to have you here.

Like Tamanna Godara likes this
Akhilesh Nawade April 21, 2021

Thanks Deepanshu,

I am working as a Quality Process Consultant (non technical) where I need to look out all projects health for there respective projects/JIRA Boards.

I am looking out for dashboard where I can see multiple Projects /JIRA Board Data on my Dashboard page along with there respective parameter e.g. velocity, Defect Density etc... While searching I found some plugin's but  not sure whether plugin's will be working on my Company JIRA tools.

Could you please suggest me how I can see multiple project data on my dashboard page.

Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 20, 2021

Welcome to the Community @Akhilesh Nawade !! You could also attend free events virtually at https://ace.atlassian.com/ ...see you around!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Akhilesh!

We are glad you are here!!

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2021

@Akhilesh Nawade 

Welcome to the community!

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2021

Welcome to the Community, @Akhilesh Nawade

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2021

Welcome to the Community, @Akhilesh Nawade !

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2021

@Akhilesh Nawade Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2021

Welcome to the Community, @Akhilesh Nawade ! I hope you enjoy learning, sharing, and connecting with others here! :-)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events