Hello All! I'm Amna Elabbas, an Enterprise Cloud Migration Manager at Atlassian

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is Amna Elabbas and I’m an Enterprise Cloud Migration Manager at Atlassian. I’m very enthusiastic to join the Atlassian Community and meet all the Atlassian fans and veterans out there! I’m based in Amsterdam which is definitely worth visiting if you haven’t already 

As a Cloud Migration Manager at Atlassian my job is is to build a solid strategy, plan and prepare with customers and partners regarding their specific use case for the migration journey to the cloud, I also advise on the best practices, discuss goals , provide the right guidance and work with the wider team in Atlassian to ensure a successful and seamless transition to the cloud!

Joining this community will be a great experience to transfer knowledge, share ideas and receive feedback regarding cloud migrations. I’m looking forward for the collaboration on the Atlassian Cloud Migration Page 🙂 😎

5 comments

Comment

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2021

Welcome @Amna Elabbas

i'm sure we're all looking forward to discussing the various facets of migration! Especially with the direction Atlassian is taking towards On Premise and Cloud these will only become more important.

Good to have you here and looking forward to the discussions!

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Amna!

We are glad you are here!!

Like # people like this
Matteo Gubellini _SoftComply_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2021

Welcome!

Like Amna Elabbas likes this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2021

Welcome @Amna Elabbas !

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2021

@Amna Elabbas - Can't wait to hear all the great things you will accomplish at Atlassian.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events