Greetings to all!

Jason Jebakumar March 18, 2021

I am Jason from India, pursuing a Bachelor's degree in the field of  Engineering. At present I am doing an Internship at a Solution Partner company of Atlassian and focused on acquiring ACP certifications.It would be helpful if you share your exam experience and some tips to crack the exam

Thanks in advance!

6 comments

Comment

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2021

This is the right place!

giphy

Like Jason Jebakumar likes this
asmaali March 18, 2021

Hello Jason

Welcome to our  community

I am also from India Delhi.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Jason!

We are glad you are here!!

namaskar.jpg

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 19, 2021

@Jason Jebakumar Welcome to the Atlassian Community! Hope you have a great learning experience here.

I would suggest to please search and/or ask for ACP Certification exam experience and tips for preparing for ACP exams in this "Training & Certification" collection on the community: 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Training-Certification/ct-p/training-and-certification

You will get a lot of relevant articles/posts there.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2021

@Jason Jebakumar Welcome, welcome! Taranjeet's suggestion is a great one, and be sure to check out areas like Friday Fun as well. 😄

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2021

Hi @Jason Jebakumar

welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Meanwhile you surely have seen the one thing or another here and probably you have already learned some things and found useful resources.

As you asked specifically for information about the ACP-600 I'd like to share two threads I found useful - they were written by Community members.

My very personal tip is to test as much as you can on your own Jira (instance/installation).
What helped my a lot was a Jira Cloud instance which I was able to use like I needed it to pass certifications - without a risk of disturbing somebody by a wrong configuration or anything else I could have done my mistake.
Jira Cloud is offered also in a Free version - you can check here:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/free

Happy studying and all the best for your exam!

Regards,
Daniel

Like Erica Moss likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events