• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Greetings from Central Oregon

I am a JIRA and Confluence long-time user from Central Oregon. This is my second Summit and just now getting started with the Community. 

Outside of my JIRA Admin and Scrum Master job, I enjoy my kids and my two Whoodles. I also enjoy walking, yoga, downhill skiing, and crafting.

I would like to put together a Community in Central Oregon.

2 comments

Stephanie Grice Community Manager Apr 12, 2019

Welcome, Shannon! Where in Central Oregon do you live? I live in Portland! If you're interested in bringing together Atlassian users in your local community you should apply to become a Leader here! Cheers :)

Erica Moss Community Manager Apr 12, 2019

@Shannon Jackson We're glad you're here, Shannon! Be sure to check out the Jira and Confluence collections, as well as the Friday Fun threads. 😄 Oh, and be sure to share your learnings here.

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you