Greeting from Malang, Indonesia!

Deleted user March 5, 2020

Hi All, nice to meet you. I'm a software engineer from Indonesia. Before become software engineer, I usually using Trello (I'm still use it for my personal stuff). Recently, the company where I work use Jira for project management tools. Hope to have another good experience using another Atlassian product. 

7 comments

Comment

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2020

Welcome!

Like Erica Moss likes this
Deleted user March 8, 2020

Thank you!

Like Ollie Guan likes this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2020

@[deleted]  Welcome to the community!

We are having wonderful experience using Atlassian products and I hope you will have same.

In case of difficulty, please do ask, and in case you have solution, please do share :-)

Like # people like this

Definitely will do! Thank you!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 5, 2020

Hi @[deleted],

Welcome to the Party!

If you are an avid Trello user, you should checkout the Trello Collection for tips and tricks.  We have a number of amazing Trello experts in the community who are doing some really amazing and creative things with Trello.

-Jimmy

Awesome, thank you for the suggestion @Jimmy Seddon 

carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2020

@[deleted] Welcome to the Community!

I second Jimmy's suggestion. Checking out the Trello Collection is one of the quickest ways to get more information with the platform (especially when related to work-based boards).

The Jira Collection will help you as you learn/grow with your new career!

Like # people like this

Definitely need it, since I'm really new to Jira. Thanks @carrie_eandm 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2020

@[deleted] Welcome to the party! If you're feeling ambitious, definitely try to earn the Friend of Taco badge, and also check out threads like Friday Fun. 😄

Like # people like this

Will try! Thanks @Erica Moss

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 12, 2020

Hi @[deleted] Welcome to the community :-)

Deleted user September 20, 2020

Sorry, I don't understand your query, I am not that used to use wiki space. I only use Jira and Trello.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events