• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group
Highlighted

Greeting from Malang, Indonesia!

Hi All, nice to meet you. I'm a software engineer from Indonesia. Before become software engineer, I usually using Trello (I'm still use it for my personal stuff). Recently, the company where I work use Jira for project management tools. Hope to have another good experience using another Atlassian product. 

7 comments

Welcome!

Like Erica Moss likes this
Like Ollie Guan_携程 likes this
DPK J Community Leader Mar 05, 2020

@fikriamri  Welcome to the community!

We are having wonderful experience using Atlassian products and I hope you will have same.

In case of difficulty, please do ask, and in case you have solution, please do share :-)

Like # people like this

Definitely will do! Thank you!

Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Mar 05, 2020

Hi @fikriamri,

Welcome to the Party!

If you are an avid Trello user, you should checkout the Trello Collection for tips and tricks.  We have a number of amazing Trello experts in the community who are doing some really amazing and creative things with Trello.

-Jimmy

Awesome, thank you for the suggestion @Jimmy Seddon 

carrie_eandm Community Leader Mar 06, 2020

@fikriamri Welcome to the Community!

I second Jimmy's suggestion. Checking out the Trello Collection is one of the quickest ways to get more information with the platform (especially when related to work-based boards).

The Jira Collection will help you as you learn/grow with your new career!

Like # people like this

Definitely need it, since I'm really new to Jira. Thanks @carrie_eandm 

Erica Moss Community Manager Mar 06, 2020

@fikriamri Welcome to the party! If you're feeling ambitious, definitely try to earn the Friend of Taco badge, and also check out threads like Friday Fun. 😄

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this

Hi @fikriamri Welcome to the community :-)

Sorry, I don't understand your query, I am not that used to use wiki space. I only use Jira and Trello.

Comment

TAGS