Good morning all. I would like to know which is the best learning tool for JIRA. Thnx

Gary Smith October 29, 2019

New to setting up JIRA, need a quick study to shorten the curve. Any and all suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

6 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2019

Hi @Gary Smith,

Welcome to the Community!

I'd recommend checking out the paid & free courses on the Atlassian University.

Also don't hesitate to ask questions here in the community, everyone is very friendly and helpful!

-Jimmy

Like Erica Moss likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2019

Hi @Gary Smith welcome to the community! 

Like Erica Moss likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2019

@Gary Smith Welcome, Gary! I'll let other folks weigh in on their favorite resources, but I have heard good things about the videos on Atlassian's YouTube channel.

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 30, 2019

Hi @Gary Smith ,

Welcome to the Community. I would recommend you take help from my youtube series I am working on this series right now and will update on a regular basis.

WebGentle Jira Tutorials by Monika

You can also take help from the Atlassian documentation too this is a very good resource.

Thanks

Monika

Jeanne Howe October 30, 2019

Hi Gary,

There is a great book you can buy on Amazon - JIRA Strategy Admin Workbook - comes complete with worksheets, examples, and more importantly, what NOT to do. Great help for keeping an organized and scalable Jira instance. 

luis.aquino October 30, 2019

Hi @Gary Smith 

Welcome to Atlassian Community! You can watch a videos in the next link! Has been very helpful this channel.

Atlassian Youtube 

Have a nice journey!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events