Glad to be a community leader

Jim Schwilk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2019

Hello everyone, I am a new community leader and looking forward to hosting events.  I have been using the Atlassian suite for a couple years now and love everything about it as well as the company in whole.  I can't wait to help the community in my area use the products better and gain knowledge.

Thank you

Jim

3 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2019

Awesome @Jim Schwilk!

Glad to have you here!

Like # people like this
Eric Fields October 16, 2019

Welcome Jim! I'm a new community leader as well. I support and commend you for undertaking this journey!

Like # people like this
Leslie Lee October 16, 2019

Welcome, @Jim Schwilk! Which city are you a community leader for?

Like # people like this
Jim Schwilk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 16, 2019

Thank you!  A new group in Corona, California.

Like Erica Moss likes this
Jim Schwilk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 16, 2019

@Eric FieldsThank you.  Welcome as a new community leader as well.

Like Erica Moss likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2019

@Jim Schwilk We're so glad you're here, Jim! Thanks for helping us polish our onboarding board. 😎

Like # people like this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 16, 2019

Welcome to the Community @Jim Schwilk

Being a Community Leader is a very rewarding experience and you will learn a lot while helping others! Have fun!

Like Jim Schwilk likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events