Fascinated by Atlassian

CLR62432 February 14, 2020

New to the community looking forward to continued knowledge growth with Confluence and JIRA! I have been working with these applications for 6 months I am liking what I see.

5 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2020

Hi @CLR62432,

Welcome to the Community!

I'd recommend checking out the Jira & Confluence product collections.

Also, don't hesitate to ask questions.  Everyone here is very friendly and ready to help!

-Jimmy

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2020

@CLR62432 Welcome to the party! 😎 I recommend checking out our "Three Things" series where folks share what they wish they had known in their first few weeks here, as well as threads like Friday Fun to get to know your fellow members.

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2020

Welcome @CLR62432 ! The Community experience will contribute to the fascination! There is something really good going on, where you can continue learning, sharing and connecting with other Atlassian users and fans! See you around!

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 5, 2020

@CLR62432  Welcome to the community!

Do checkout Atlassian University, they have really nice content to learn more about Jira and Confluence.

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 12, 2020

Welcome to the community @CLR62432 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events