Community Round-up: June 2021

Hello Everyone!

You will notice that this month’s article is a little larger than normal. Everyone posted a TON of fantastic content this month and it was really hard to provide just a sample of the great content on the community. I also added a section this time specifically for webinar events that are coming up so you don’t miss out on them.

Articles:

Webinars:

As I mentioned above, there are a number of webinars that are coming up you might be interested in, check them out!

Discussions:

Finally, these are some of the top trending discussions you might want to take part in:

Thank you for checking out this post and I hope you will go find more of the great content on the Community. Have a great rest of the week, and I’ll see you next month!

6 comments

Comment

Manish Bannur June 29, 2021

Thank you so much @Jimmy Seddon for sharing and keeping the community grow more and gain new skills by doing the free courses.
The resources are really helpful.

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Veronique DUFOUR June 30, 2021

Thanks a lot @Jimmy Seddon for mentioning my Friday Fun: Fruit ! :)

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2021

Thanks for a great round-up, @Jimmy Seddon 

Elizabeth Howden
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 30, 2021

Awesome round-up @Jimmy Seddon - thank you so much! Would also add one more to your list of webinars to check out: Atlassian's cloud migration demo, which runs bi-weekly with live Q&A. 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2021

Thanks @Elizabeth Howden!  I've updated the article to include it!

Like Elizabeth Howden likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 30, 2021

Thank you for sharing these great community updates, @Jimmy Seddon !

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events