Community Round-up: February 2021

Happy Friday Everyone!

I can’t believe another month has passed already, but I’m extremely excited to share with you some of the amazing things that have been going on around the Community.   

As I mentioned last month, this is just a small sample of the amazing content that is out there.  I would encourage each and every one of you to go check out everything else for yourself! 

There are also a number of trending discussions you might want to take part in: 

Have a great weekend everyone!

11 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon Thanks for sharing this great summary of the latest and the greatest content in Atlassian Community!

Like # people like this
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2021

Thanks, @Jimmy Seddon. Amazing summary as always!

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 4, 2021

Nicely Summarized @Jimmy Seddon Got to know of several threads that I may have missed in absence of this post.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 4, 2021

really appreciate you taking the time to capture the monthly highlights in one place Jimmy!

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2021

Thanks for compiling everything :)

Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 5, 2021

Thanks for the share ! 

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 6, 2021

Yeah, good summary @Jimmy Seddon . Thanks!

Yacarely Mairena March 8, 2021

Great snapshot of what is going on. Thank you!

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 9, 2021

Thanks for sharing

Mihai Schwarz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2021

Thanks for the info!

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 11, 2021

Thank you @Jimmy Seddon 😊🙌👏🎉

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events