Clear Title, :) just kidding

PJ Wysota
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2018

Hi there, 

My name is Przemek, or PJ if this PRZ is unpronounceable for You. Working for Valiantys - one of top Atlassian partners, in Rotterdam office. With Atlassian for 9 years now (started with JIRA 3.X), and still a great fan.

Father of 3 from 2 different women (one is still valid ;-) ), yachtsman, blogger.

6 comments

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2018

Welcome, @PJ Wysota! We're glad you're here. 😄

PJ Wysota
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 13, 2018

Thank You!

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 18, 2018

Welcome @PJ Wysota!

PJ Wysota
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 19, 2018

Thx

zack
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 18, 2018

Hey @PJ Wysota Great to have you here!

PJ Wysota
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 19, 2018

Haven't seen you for a while! Ope You are well!!!

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 18, 2018

Welcome @PJ Wysota! What kind of topics do you blog about? Anything you'd like to share? 

PJ Wysota
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 19, 2018

Since I joined Valiantys - I did 3 blog posts published (there are some more planned, but as we are consultants with on the top ability to participate in content creation - last 12 months I was able just to do these):

https://blog.valiantys.com/en/author/przemek-wysota/

2 are on Riada's masterpiece - Insight for JIRA, 1 on JSD + Exocet empowerment.

Before (this is when I made contact with @zack due to his brilliant and hilarious case on craft beer repository in JIRA) then I was running Atlassian.ninja blog (and let's be fair - when I joined Atlassian partner as employee keeping domain like Atlassian.ninja would have been potential conflict of interests), topics varied:
- use-cases
- apps and add-ons reviews
- Top X add-ons for specific purpose
- best practice (Atlassian stack + business models)

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 19, 2018

Hahaha, yeah, maybe a small conflict there with the naming. Glad to see you around on the community! 

The craft beer repository sounds amazing. There was an atlassian (Sarah Goff-Dupont I think?) that did a whole article about wine cataloging, rating, etc inside Trello/JIRA recently. It was hilarious to read. 

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2018

Cześć @PJ Wysota! ;)

Nice to see you here on community. If you need anything or have any questions - just mention and ask :)

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2018

Welcome to community!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events