Certification

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2019

https://www.atlassian.com/university/certification/certifications/exam-acp-600

Can anyone say if this is still vaild as i want to appear online for JIRA certification.

4 comments

Comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2019

It is certainly a certification you can achieve if that is what you are asking.

Like # people like this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2019

@Fahad Siddiquifor sure this is valid.

Like # people like this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 15, 2019

@Fahad Siddiqui, Glad to know that you have selected ACP-600 as your first Atlassian Certification.

As I had explained in one of my previous answers, ACP-600 is a valid certification and is useful if you are responsible to configure projects and boards, customize workflows and manage project permissions in your organization's Jira Server or Data Center instance.

Go for it, all the best :-)

Like # people like this
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2019

@Deepanshu Natani thank you

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 16, 2019

Hi Sarmad,

Once you get your certification, CertMetrics (the exam provider) will give you a URL that you can post on your LinkedIn and other places to share that you have passed the exam.

Looks like this.

Best of luck!

Carolyn

Like # people like this
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 16, 2019

Ok thank you.... Can you help me in sending the latest dumps if possible so that i can start practice. 

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 16, 2019

You're welcome!

Once you sign up for the exam, you'll get access to the course to review and practice. Is that what you're referring to?

Like Fahad Siddiqui likes this
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 16, 2019

ok... before signing can you provide with some information that will help to get ready. is there any specific user guide available?

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 16, 2019

On the page that you linked to, you can download a PDF of all the exam topics. My recommendation is to read/ review all the Atlassian documentation around these topics. 

Like Fahad Siddiqui likes this
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 16, 2019

thank you very much.....

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events