Anurag from Springboard

anurag April 8, 2020

Hi Everyone,

I used to work on Google Docs and have recently shifted to Confluence. I am loving the simplicity and user friendliness so far :)

3 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2020

Hi @anurag,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm glad you have found a friendly home with Confluence.  You might be interested in checking out the Confluence Product Collection for more tips & tricks.

Also, don't hesitate to ask any questions, everyone here is very friendly and happy to help!

-Jimmy

Like Erica Moss likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2020

@anurag We're glad you're here! Be sure to check out some fun, off-topic threads like Friday Fun as well.

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2020

Hi @anurag 

Welcome to the community. Yes, You are right Confluence is very user friendly and simple.

You should go to the confluence product collection page as suggested by @Jimmy Seddon .

It will help you.

Feel free to ask your question in the community.

Have Fun!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events