A real nice "hello" from me...

gfn.scrumprojekt February 11, 2020

Hi folks,

nice to be here. I'm completely new and explore jira...

Regards - André

5 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2020

Hi @gfn.scrumprojekt,

Welcome to the Community!

I'd recommend checkout out the Jira product collection.

Also don't hesitate to ask any questions, everyone here is very friendly and ready to help!

-Jimmy

Like gfn.scrumprojekt likes this
gfn.scrumprojekt February 12, 2020

Okay, then let me try that. I'm a little bit shy, because I'm not so perfect in english, but perhaps its enough to explain my problem. I created a story in my backlog but I'm not able to delete it. The error shown is "Sie haben anscheinend versucht, eine Funktion auszuführen, zu deren Ausführung Sie nicht berechtigt sind.

Falls Sie der Ansicht sind, dass diese Meldung falsch ist, Wenden Sie sich bitte an Ihre Jira Administratoren."

Well indeed I'm admin, too. The main admin is able to delete, but me not. What is going wrong?

Sonja Athing February 12, 2020

Hello Andre,

Could you check the Jira permissions.  First, the Global permissions and then the Permission scheme in use by the project in which you want to delete the issue.  

Verify that you are part of the group that has jira admin permissions.  Then, in the permission scheme, that you have the ability to delete issues. 

Lastly,  what is your role in the project ?  it needs to have delete capability as per the project's permission scheme.

Link to Jira SW Server Permissions Info:  

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/permissions-overview-939938996.html

-Sonja

Like gfn.scrumprojekt likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2020

Welcome! I look forward to interacting w/ you in the Community! Be sure to familiarize yourself with the resources under the Explore button in the Community menu bar at the top.

Like # people like this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2020

Welcome to the community, I hope you enjoy it.

Like Erica Moss likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2020

@gfn.scrumprojekt Welcome to the Community! I would definitely recommend hopping over to the New to Jira collection (also a place where you can post questions). Beyond that, we have a series where people share their best tips for when you're new here, and Friday Fun will help you get to know your fellow members. 😄

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 12, 2020

Welcome to the community @gfn.scrumprojekt 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events