Welcome Wednesday: The Giphy Thread!!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2021

Hello Everyone and welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday!

As some of you may know, I LOVE using giphy to express myself.  In fact, I have had entire conversations with friends completely through giphy images.

This week instead of asking a thought provoking question, I want you all to spam this thread with your favorite giphy images.  It doesn't have to be just one.  Use as many as you like!

Here are a few of my goto images:

I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week!

6 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2021

That's wonderful 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck July 14, 2021

giphygiphy

giphy

giphy

giphy

and then basically any Ryan Reynolds gif you can think of XD

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2021

Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck July 15, 2021

giphy

:p

Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck July 15, 2021

p.s. My twelve year old son walked behind me as I scrolled down and he exclaimed: "Hey! Are you having a gif war without me?!" XD

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2021

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon @That's would be amazing to see people expressing themselves via Giphy images. I have not used them before, so I would like to see what people share here, and which ones are so common or famous.

Is there a specific way to find and include such giphy images here in the comments? I would like to try that.

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2021

Mee too in the wait list to know how to find Giphy, use or post in the forums.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2021
  • Start by going to giphy.com
  • In the search bar at the top enter a word or phrase that matches what you want to express
  • Scroll down until you find the image you want
  • Click on it
  • Click the copy link option to the right
  • Paste it where you want to use it

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2021

Thank you @Jimmy Seddon 

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2021

Hi @Jimmy Seddon kudos on your way.

Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 14, 2021

Not a gif person but I liked these :)

giphy (1).gifgiphy (6).gifgiphy copy.gif

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2021

I think I use this one once a week to get someone's attention. 😆

david hi.gif

Like # people like this
Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck July 19, 2021

Aaah, Dan Levy. Now I have to go watch all of Schitts Creek and The Great Canadian Baking Show in one sitting. :p

Like Erica Moss likes this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 30, 2021

Me and my co-worker when we fix a bug

party-hard.gif

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events