Welcome Wednesday: Show me your pets!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2022

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

It's been a while since we talked about pets! Let's fill this thread with all your wonderful pet photos! New ones encouraged, all accepted!

Here is my pair:

On the left is a Huskey X Shiba Inu cross named Spirit, who is 10 years old.
On the right is a Border Collie X Australian Kelpie cross named Tana, who is 11 years old.

Spirit.jpgTana.jpg

We adopted both of them from the humane society (at different times) and they have been absolutely wonderful.  We had them in the house before we had both of our kids and they have been extremely tolerant of infant & toddler mannerisms.

Have a great rest of the week!

7 comments

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2022

We have a large group of new community members to welcome today! Thank you for joining, we'd love to hear from you too!

@Łukasz Pieczątka _Appfire_ @Анна Фокина @[deleted] @Егор @Зелянин Виктор @Игорь @عبدالخالق طوری @松本秀信 @池田剛 @Amy Goodwin @John Yacoub @Kofi Friar @NO

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro January 26, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon

I loved your post! 🤩

It's so generous and lovely to adopt! 🙏🏽

We do the same (always).

Look, this is Benjamin, choosing his favorite flavor of cake!❤️ ❤️ ❤️

IMG-20210719-WA0010.jpg

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2022

So adorable @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro!  Thanks for sharing!  He got both right? ;)

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro January 26, 2022

My pleasure @Jimmy Seddon

Thank you, Benjamin appreciated that. And yes, he got both flavors! 😃😄🐶😅

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Serge AMANY January 26, 2022

Thank you @Jimmy Seddon 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2022

Morty (Morticia) has a wool pad in the bookcase right next to my keyboard, which she uses when I'm gaming or working at my desk.

MortyCloudie.jpeg

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2022

She must LOVE that so much. Looks so comfy and cosy!!!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2022

Agreed!  That looks very comfortable, and a Cloudie for a pillow!

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2022

Totally! ⛅️ 😴

Most cats: Oh, I'm good with anything, thanks.

Nic's cat: That Cloudie, give it... is mine now.

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2022

Yeah, she often "helps" me open parcels, just in case there is something she wants in them.  Like a Cloudie ;-)

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2022

Show off my pet AND spam everyone once again with my TikTok Shameless Self Promotion...!?!?

DON'T MIND IF I DO...!!!! << click this - hint! 🐱😉

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2022

LOL @Fun Man Andy!  That's hilarious!  Also I suspect your cat wants to murder you in your sleep ;)

Like Fun Man Andy likes this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 27, 2022

Hahaha. Maybe. But she can't complain about the amount of snacks she got that morning for being such a good (unwilling) girl! 😝

Scott Cohn January 26, 2022

Andy and Maggie.

EAABCFA8-964E-46C5-9D3E-5669A0771AD0.jpeg

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2022

Love this Scott!  They look very proper.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon No Pets to share! I thought about posting a picture of my 5 children, but my wife was not a fan of that idea. 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2022

No worries Andy!  I'm sure we'll have a topic you can contribute to in the future.

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 27, 2022

Your wife and I are totally not on the same page.... @Andy Gladstone 
I had had the very same initial thought.
And also not shared for the same reason. The Boss would not have approved! 😆

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 27, 2022

@Fun Man Andy I prefer to be Live_Man_Andy, so I run these types of things by my wife first!

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 27, 2022

Yeah... I hear that!!! 💀 🏴‍☠️ 👏

Long live the Andys!!!

(You know the movie Hot Fuzz?)

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 27, 2022

Hot Fuzz is amazing!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 27, 2022

Looks like something I'll need to check out!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon I love such posts as I love pets, but unfortunately, I never kept any since I came to US. It is partly because I have always lived in apartments where pets were either not allowed or there was not enough space for pets.

Anyway, I am loving the pet pics shared here and waiting for more to see. They are always our best unconditional friends.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2022

I appreciate that you want to make sure you have the right environment for a pet.  I'm sorry you aren't able to have one now, hopefully that will change in the future.

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2022

I love it when people really think through how other animals might fit into their life. It shows care and empathy.

I live with cats, they work well with commuters like me.  I would love to have a dog, but my lifestyle would be horrid for them (cats don't care if I **** off to London daily for 14 hours, as long as they get some fuss when I get home.  The dog, different story)

@Taranjeet Singh - it sounds like you have thought carefully about having a pet and you can't do it at this time.  That's fine, you're not in the right place.

Like # people like this
Stacey January 27, 2022

The rare occasion I let them take over MY bed, they have five of their own!

My girls. Yes there is a lot of girl drama in the house! 🤪❤️🐾89E1BE07-5CFE-4E67-AB17-4DF21BD5D6A6.jpeg

Like # people like this

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events