Welcome Wednesday: Jira July!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2022

In case you may have missed it, the theme for this month is Jira July!  There is a post about everything the Community team is hosting this month over here.

If this is the first you are reading about it, you already missed #JiraAdminAppreciationDay last Friday.

However, today is the last day to enter in the Haiku contest, so you should head on over and take part in that!

In addition to that, the Atlassian team is looking for people to contribute to the Configuration Diary and for Admins to sign up to be featured in the monthly #JiraHeroes campaign.

There is also still more to come, so go check it out!

Have a great rest of the week!

5 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2022
Like # people like this
Like # people like this
Syed Mahbubur Rahman July 21, 2022

Thanks for welcoming us !!

Like # people like this
AJ Barks - Old Street
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 20, 2022

Marketing Spam Mode activated... #WinnerWinner #HaikuDinner 😅

Like # people like this
paolo de luca July 20, 2022

In all honesty the only reason I'm here is because I'm used to use SourceTree for work, and since I've found a bug I'd like to be fixed I was FORCED to register in order to report it.

It would be very nice if somebody could post an update on it : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Sourcetree-questions/Git-configuration-not-working-for-custom-text-editor/qaq-p/2076218

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2022

Thank you for sharing all that information, @Jimmy Seddon ! 

Have a great Wednesday and rest of the week, everyone!

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2022

Thanks for all the info @Jimmy Seddon - great digest of events happening! 

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events