Welcome Wednesday: How's Everyone Doing?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2021

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to another wonderful Wednesday!

I'm going to be honest with you all, it's difficult to come of with something new and engaging every single week.  So, from time to time you will see posts like this one.

We all have various things going on in our lives, so I thought I'd take a second to check in with everyone and see how people are doing?

Feel free to post a reply or simply a gif that describes how you are doing.

Have a great rest of the week everyone!

5 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2021
Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 9, 2021
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 9, 2021

Seems like a donut kind of day

King Kong Donut.png

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 9, 2021

that's my kind of donut!

Like John Funk likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 9, 2021

I don't know what it is, when it comes to donuts, I prefer simple:

donut.jpg

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 9, 2021

Hæ @Jimmy Seddon Thanks for this post.

Doing ok but a bit like:

Hope you are well!

Like # people like this
Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck June 9, 2021

I've made that face about once a month the last four months or so when they bring out new covid guidelines and people can go to the theatre, and church and have parties, but I still can't go to the gym without applying for a time slot beforehand and my work schedule makes no allowance for that. :| 

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 9, 2021

Hahahaha, too funny @Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck  I agree, so hard to keep up with all the changes in these guidelines. And keep them straight! Was it this week or last that... Was it 10 or 20? ...

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen  Yeah, next change is 16th of June and I suspect it is so they can say people can go downtown and celebrate on the 17th. :p (but I'm not too hopeful that I'll get to go to the gym *cries)

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 9, 2021

I agree, I've been using that same expression.  9/10 times it's because it's the easiest response.

I finally got fed up with sitting at my sofa table to work in my tiny apartment so I bought a shelfing unit and redesigned it as a "five level office" :p Now I just need a proper chair. :p 

office.jpg

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 9, 2021

I love the creativity @Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck!

@Jimmy Seddon Thank you. There is an Icelandic saying that goes: Hardship teaches the naked woman to spin. :p The budget is pretty tight around here so we're used to improvising. :p
(The wall behind my "office" is a wall we built in our apartment. It splits the living room in half and gives the kid his own room cause there is only one de facto bedroom). 

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon Thanks for this post.

I am just trying to find sometime since last couple of weeks to get some rest (but no success so far :-)) since it has been a lot of sleepless nights with my newborn baby.

But yes, I am enjoying this new phase of life too.

Your baby: 😌 You: 😩 - Once Upon A Child | Facebook

How are you doing?

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events