Welcome Wednesday: Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2021

Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!

What are you doing to celebrate today?
If this isn't something you celebrate, what holiday are you looking forward to?

I'm not big into celebrating St. Patrick's Day, but I enjoy the colour green so I usually make sure to wear green to show my support.

Please share in the comments.

Have a great week everyone!

7 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2021
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 17, 2021
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 17, 2021

Oh no I'm not wearing green. My girlfriend is definitely going to judge me for this. Thanks for the reminder @Jimmy Seddon 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 17, 2021

Glad I could help @Clark Everson!

Like Clark Everson likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2021

Yes, Thanks for reminder @Jimmy Seddon 

Happy Day for everyone !!!

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 17, 2021

Any reason is a good reason for a beer!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone!

source

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 17, 2021

Not doing anything special this year. I even forgot to wear green - which I normally do. But always a fun tradition. 

Julie Roseland March 17, 2021

Welp, thanks for the reminder! Off to find something green to wear :) 

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 17, 2021

Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events