Welcome Wednesday: Happy March 10th!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2021

Hello Everyone,

Happy Mario Day! (MAR 10)

Mario has been around for almost my entire life.  He's definitely on the short list of universally recognizable company icons, and who can't love this Italian plumber!

I'd love for everyone to share other well known icons/symbols/mascots that you love!  Leave them in the comments below!

Have a great week!

7 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2021
Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 10, 2021
Like # people like this
caleb.rome March 10, 2021

well known? not sure, but certainly one that i love! (and identify with on a spiritual level)jebediah.png

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 10, 2021

You just reminded me one computer game we played as a children. It was called The Neverhood, and it was quite challenging... but the "mascot" was really funny :)

The Neverhood | The Neverhood Wiki | Fandom

Like # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2021

Hello everyone

I present to you the aircraft that my daughter made for Mario with Lego, she is also our favorite character.

MARIO.jpg

I hope you like it.

Cheers

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 10, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon Great topic! You reminded me that "Super Mario" was the first video game that I played and completed when I was a kid. It was always fun to play this game, and to date it feels great to see that the icons like Mario are still existing in this time.

Hideki Camas March 10, 2021

Super Mario Run!

Super Mario Run.png

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 11, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon  who doesn‘t like Mario?! 😊

Do you know Rayman? 200A6CB0-72B3-47DF-9FF9-A04F5C6FC3A6.jpeg

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 11, 2021

I do... in fact I knew about him before these guys made him popular on the Nintendo Wii:

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events