Welcome Wednesday: Fill in the blank!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2022

Hello Everyone,

It's another wonderful Wednesday in the online community!

This week I thought I'd start a sentence and get everyone to fill in the blank, there are no wrong answers here!

"It's a beautiful day! The sun is shining, instead of working today, I'd rather _______________!"

To get things started:
"It's a beautiful day! The sun is shining, instead of working today, I'd rather take the family and the dogs on a walk, then work in the vegetable garden!"

I'd love to hear everyone else's responses in the comments below!

Have a great rest of the week!

10 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2022

Hi @Jimmy Seddon "It's a beautiful day! The sun is shining, instead of working today, I'd rather peep into my new training content preparation and rehearsal!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2022

Sounds awesome @G subramanyam!  Be sure to share it out once it's ready!

Like G subramanyam likes this
Sue Wilson June 8, 2022

"It's a beautiful day! The sun is shining, instead of working today, I'd rather be playing outside with our new puppy and soaking up the sun!"

Frisbee Hemi.jpg

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2022

OMG!! So adorable @swilson!  I completely understand why you'd rather be outside with them!

Like # people like this
Sue Wilson June 8, 2022

Thank you @Jimmy Seddon!!! It's been awhile since I had a dog & even longer since I had a pup!  We are very lucky...he was either partially trained by his foster family or is just a really smart boy!  We've had him just over 2 weeks and he's pretty much house trained, figured up/down stairs by day 2 and loves to play fetch!  That frisbee is almost as big as him, yet he will proudly trot back to us, frisbee in mouth, to go get it again!!  He even prefers we walk him without his leash and stays right by our side throughout the yard unless he's doing his business, LOL!!!  He's such a sweet boy!!  <3 

Like # people like this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2022

"It's a beautiful day! The sun is shining, instead of working today, I'd rather _______________!"

Being that it'll be over 100 degrees F here in Phoenix, my answer might be "stay in some shady spot with a nice cool beverage!"

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2022

I second what @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ says! 

Given it is over 100 degrees in the Phoenix valley today, my answer is be back on a beach in Hawaii like I was a couple of weeks ago! Here's a view from our penthouse suite a couple of weeks back. 
Hawaii10.jpg

Like # people like this
Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck June 8, 2022

You kind of ruined it with "the sun is shining" bit 😂 If the sun is shining I'd rather stay in working 😂

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2022

LOL....well I'm actually not working today but I will pretend :-)

"It's a beautiful day! The sun is shining, instead of working today, I'd rather be kayaking in the saltwater marshes!"

Kayaking at Bandon Marsh National Wildlife Refuge feels like a maze

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2022

It's a beautiful day! The sun is shining, instead of working today, I'd rather be cycling!

Image from iOS (8).jpg

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2022

It's a beautiful day! The sun is shining, instead of working today, I'd rather get some rest as I am tired of the continuous work for past 5 days on completing a phased production migration to Cloud for a client!

Note: The above statement is just a wish beacuse the production migration will still take another couple of days to be completed.

Have a great  Wednesday and rest of the week, everyone!

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2022

It's a beautiful day! The sun is shining, instead of working today, I'd rather sit in the garden, tinkering with tech, while the cats "help", mostly by going to sleep in the sunbeam on my leg or next to me.

Like # people like this
Trish Cescolini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2022

It's a beautiful day! The sun is shining, instead of working today, I'd rather be outside at the dog track watching my dogs race and cheering them on.  That's my girl, Dirt Track Diva (Klaire) in the photo.

Klaire_052222.jpg

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events