Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Wednesday: Did you check out High Velocity? What did you enjoy most?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2022

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Last Thursday, Atlassian Presents: High Velocity was live in person in London, and the replay for North America was yesterday.  I wasn't in a position to be able to fly to London, but I did catch the replay.

My question for everyone this week, Did you get a chance to attend live or watch the replay?  If you didn't be sure to click the link above where you can register to watch it.

If you did, what did you enjoy the most? For anyone that attended in person, I would love any pictures you can share from the event.

Personally, I'm excited to see what integrations we may see in the future between JSM and Compass.  I had the opportunity to do an evaluation of Compass with some of our developers and the feedback was very positive.  I like the idea of trying to bridge the gaps between Dev and Operations teams since in my past experience there has always been a rift and an "us vs them" attitude between the two groups.

Also, as much as I don't see an immediate use case for my company to take advantage of the virtual agent early access, I'm curious to see how it works.

I love to hear all of your thoughts in the comments below! 

Have a great rest of the week!

1 comment

Comment

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2022

Hi @Jimmy Seddon - I didn't get to attend live, but watched the keynote. We don't use JSM, but I was curious and hoped that I would learn something. To my surprise, I learned a lot! I love will.i.am's concept of teams and how teams should work together! and I loved his 9/11 story! 

Let's just say he is a colorful individual! 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events