Salutations!

Sheila ForwardDavis September 27, 2021

Salutations! 

Edit:

I'm new to this Community. Just saying hi! I'll pop a question to the other Community Group once I find the correct one.

Cheers, SFD

6 comments

Comment

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2021

@Sheila ForwardDavis 

Hi Sheila:

Welcome to the community.  Can you clarify your ask on "some Jira import testing"?  What are you testing? (i.e. Issue creation or updating existing issue)

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Like Sheila ForwardDavis likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2021

@Sheila ForwardDavis It would be great if you can post  this question in the group related to Jira product in the Community. This way you will get the required assistance/guidance quickly.

This is "Welcome Center" group and is not the appropriate place for such questions.

Like # people like this
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2021

@Sheila ForwardDavis  - 

I forgot to mention the same thing that @Taranjeet Singh stated.

Looking forward to assist you once you post your ask to the appropriate community group.

Best, Joseph

Like Sheila ForwardDavis likes this
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2021
Sheila ForwardDavis September 28, 2021

Thanks!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2021

@Sheila ForwardDavis Glad to have you as part of the community.

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 3, 2021

Welcome to the community @Sheila ForwardDavis , glad to have you here.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2021

@Sheila ForwardDavis Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events