New to JIRA

Olugbenga Biobaku March 21, 2021

Hello Everyone.

I am new to Jira and I'm really hoping I can be pointed in the right direction by the more experienced individuals in this wonderful group . I have only learned about JIRA in theory as while I was in school, I am now looking to learn how to use it practically in order to boost my chances of getting gainfully employed.

I would really appreciate any support I can get.

5 comments

Comment

Ramanna Sathyanarayana March 21, 2021

start here

https://training.atlassian.com/training-for-jira

There are a lot of free modules if you scroll down to

"Get started with free training"
You can also find a lot of free material on youtube.

HTH

Like # people like this
Adarsh Mysore Thimmappa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2021

Hey @Olugbenga Biobaku, atlassian offers Jira free plan to try out the software and it is always free for upto certain number of users.

I would suggest you to create a site under free plan and tryout features to understand how to create project, issues and other capabilities as you progress towards your training on Jira.

Link to create free jira site: Free - Jira Software | Atlassian  

Like Ramanna Sathyanarayana likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2021

@Olugbenga Biobaku Welcome to the Community! It sounds like you're already getting a lot of great advice. 😄

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Olugbenga Biobaku ! Hope you have a great learning experience here, with help from our great Community Leaders and members, who are always willing to help.

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2021

You will get all the support you'll need @Olugbenga Biobaku just don't hesitate to ask, welcome!

Olugbenga Biobaku August 2, 2021

Thank you Fadoua

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events