New and excited to be a part of the community!

Mark M. Zander December 3, 2022

I am new and learning as much as I can as a new world seems to have opened up with Jira and other areas.  I am open to any comments and help! 

4 comments

Comment

Hamza Chundrigar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2022

Hello Mark,

Welcome to the community – glad to have you here!

There are so many great resources that you’re able to leverage. I’ve been using Atlassian tools for a long time and I feel like there’s always something more to learn or trying something out with a new approach. The continuous learning process is what keeps it fun for me!

Apart from the Atlassian community, you can also check out Atlassian University and get started with courses that cover the basics — key concepts, core product features, and best practices. There are many free learning paths (and paid to ones) in there for you to check out.

There are also hundreds of Atlassian community events that happen all around the year. These are free, user-led events happening in cities all over the world (both in person and online virtual) where you can join, network, learn and collaborate with other Atlassian enthusiasts!

Cheers,

Hamza

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2022

@Mark M. Zander -

Hi Mark:

Welcome to the community.  We look forward in assisting you on your journey with Jira and much more.  At the same time, also to learn from you on how your organization utilizing Atlassian products family.

Take a look at the different community groups that you can join and participate. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Groups/ct-p/groups.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2022

Hi @Mark M. Zander ,

Welcome to the community !!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 5, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Mark M. Zander!

Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events