Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Michel's profile

Michel Picard January 23, 2023

I'm retired but still active in associations, where I play a role of webmaster, consultant and project manager. I'm volunteer in educationnel support, climate change and oldster support. Since I have several projects to lead, I appreciate Jira for helping to define and track tasks. And, fortunately, I'm French.

4 comments

Comment

Kalin U
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2023

Bienvenue, Michel!

Welcome to the community. I hope you'll find many like-minded people and can share experience.

Have you tried Jira Work Management yet? It is awesome for non-software teams.

Justin Bartlett January 24, 2023

Welcome to the community, Michael! It's nice to make your acquaintance. What do you think about using Jira for project management in a Kanban process?

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2023

Hi @Michel Picard ,

Seems that you are very active. That is good! Nice to see that you joined Community. If you need any help just let us know :)

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2023

Welcome, @Michel Picard  👋

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events