Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Admin new to Cloud

Sue Wilson February 24, 2022

Hi Everyone!  I've been a JIRA/Confluence Server Admin for 10+ years.  I just accepted a role as JIRA Admin for JIRA Cloud.  So, while I have a good bit of knowledge with JIRA, I may be asking a lot of questions while I go through Cloud and see differences or don't see something I'm used to using/having between the different platforms.  Any quick notes, insights on how to ramp up, or general points of interest, please share! Thanks in advance! :)

3 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @swilson ! It is great to e-meet you!

Since you are moving to a new role as a Jira Cloud Admin, I would suggest you to join the relevant collection/group "Jira Cloud Admins" in the community to help you get focused answers on any Jira Cloud administration questions and speed up your Jira Cloud learning process.

I hope you have a great learning experience here!

Like Sue Wilson likes this
Sue Wilson February 25, 2022

Thank you @Taranjeet Singh

I have joined the JIRA Cloud Admin group.  I look forward to learning JIRA Cloud with the support of this community!

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2022

Hello @swilson 

Congrats on your new role! I suggest just keep reading and participating in the online community. You'll be surprised how much you learn just by reading these posts.

Sue Wilson February 28, 2022

Good morning @edwin vasquez and thank you!  That was a big factor in how I learned what I know about JIRA Server.  I am looking forward to learning so much from the community!

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2022

Hi @swilson !

Congratulation and welcome to the Community!

Sue Wilson February 28, 2022

Thank you @Alexander Bondarev !  I'm excited to be here!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events