Introducing Tim Allen

Tim Allen March 12, 2021

Hi all, I am a Confluence and Jira Help Desk user and administrator.

10 comments

Comment

Iryna Pazharytskaya March 12, 2021

Hi! Nice to meet you

Iryna Pazharytskaya March 12, 2021

Can I address my question to you?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2021

Hi @Tim Allen,

Welcome to the Community!

Like Erica Moss likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Tim!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome to the Team.jpg

Like Erica Moss likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2021

Hi @Tim Allen 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Like Prasenjit Konger likes this
Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 12, 2021

Hello @Tim Allen ,

I just can't resist the urge. Thanks for telling us what TOOLS you use! 🤣

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2021

@Tim Allen Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out the product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 12, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Tim Allen ! This is the right place to learn a lot about Atlassian tools from our amazing Community Leaders and members.

Happy Learning!

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 16, 2021

Welcome to the Community @Tim Allen 

Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 20, 2021

Wow! Atlassian has a celebrity spokesperson now.

Tim Allen.jpg

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events