Hi!

meerab tariq November 30, 2022

Hi my name is MEERAB TARIQ and I am new in ATLASSIAN I dont know how to use atlassian but still I am trying my best....

5 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2022

Hi @meerab tariq 

Welcome to the Atlassian community. You may start with your Atlassian learning journey.

Like # people like this
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2022

@meerab tariq -

Welcome to the community.  Looking forward in exchanging ideas with you.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2022

Hi @meerab tariq 

Welcome to the community!!! Hope you have great experience :)

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @meerab tariq !

Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!

Andrew Zimmerman _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2022

Hi @meerab tariq

Way to go! Looking forward to hearing from you more as you start this exciting journey. 

Take care,

Andrew

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events