Hi there!

Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2019

Hi, I am Katrin.

I joined the Atlassian Community a couple of weeks ago, helping Trello users with questions on setting up workflows or using the Butler Power-Up.

I have been using Butler for Trello since 2017 and fell totally in love with creating beautiful workflows. I found the support at Butler for Trello great, and want to give something back to the community now.

2 comments

Comment

marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2019

Hi Katrin, Welcome!

You are a prolific addition to the Trello/Atlassian community.  Thanks.

Like Katrin Anger likes this
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2019
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2019

@Katrin Anger Welcome, welcome! Did you see the post Devon wrote about her Butler workflows? Either way, we're glad to have your enthusiasm and your Trello expertise. 😎

Like Katrin Anger likes this
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2019

Thanks @Erica Moss ! 

I did see @Devon Henderson article and I find it awesome!

BTW, I would love to publish an article myself, but I can't seem to find the feature to do so. Does this get only activated when you are active for a certain time or with a certain badge? - Would appreciate, if someone could help me out here.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2019

@Katrin Anger Great question! Article-writing privileges are extended to those who are super active in the Community, but my team member, Bridget, can definitely give you more insight if you want to email her at bsauer@atlassian.com with your ideas. 😄

Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2019

@Erica Moss 

Thanks Erica, I will do so.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events