Hi from Doris in China

Doris Li September 30, 2021

Hi everyone!

This is Doris from XI'AN China, I just started using Jira and confluence lately for my targeted position, and I hope to know more counterparts who would be willing to practice with me via these tools.

14 comments

Comment

Tim McMahon September 30, 2021

I would love to get some practice in!

cammi September 30, 2021

yes

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Doris Li ! Hope you have a great learning experience here! 

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2021

@Doris Li @Tim McMahon -

Hi Doris and Tom:

Welcome to the community.  There are many special topics communities that you can join to post your questions for us to provide you with our recommendation.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Products/ct-p/products

Take a look and join.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Sharon Tan
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 30, 2021

Hi @Doris Li, welcome to the Community! Looking forward to hearing more from you along your journey with Jira and Confluence. In addition to the direct Jira and Confluence product groups, you might also find New to Confluence and/or New to Jira helpful to join as well 😃

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 30, 2021

@Doris Li Glad to have you as part of the community.

Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 30, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian community @Doris Li 

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 3, 2021

Welcome to the community @Doris Li 

Jose Luis Gaitan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 3, 2021

Hello, @Doris Li ;

Welcome to the Community and I hope you enjoy it. We are here to help you and do not hesitase to contact us if you need something. 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2021

@Doris Li Hey, Doris! I went ahead and edited this post to remove your email, as we try to avoid sharing personal info in a public forum. But we are glad you're here, and it sounds like you're already meeting your fellow members! 😄

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2021

Hi @Doris Li  and welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Let us know if you run into any issues or have any questions. The community is a great place to ask questions and continue learning.

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 7, 2021

Hi @Doris Li ,

Welcome to the community!

In addition to online communities, try to connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

欢迎来到社区,快速找到附近的Atlassian伙伴,加入中国大陆地区的ACE!

https://ace.atlassian.com/shanghai/

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 9, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Doris Li 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 9, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Doris!

We are glad you are here!!

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 11, 2021

Hi @Doris Li 

Welcome to the Community!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events