Hi I'm Alex and I love Jira

Alex Gallien
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2019

I'm Alex Gallien, the senior Jira guy for Airbnb. I have a long history with Atlassian and am a big proponent of Jira. I love helping people, so feel free to reach out if you have questions!

Check out the recording of my talk The Top 5 Skills Enterprise Admins Need to Know once it is released on the Summit website.

2 comments

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2019

@Alex Gallien Welcome, Alex! We're glad you're here. 😄 Our top contributors with strong product knowledge are uniquely positioned to join our Community Leaders program, so be sure to check it out and let me know if you have any questions! emoss@atlassian.com

Like # people like this
Alex Gallien
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 12, 2019

I would love to be more involved with the community :) Let me participate further to get to the initial point count and I will apply!

Like Erica Moss likes this
Stephanie Grice
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 12, 2019

OMG @Alex Gallien you would be an excellent Community Leader! Great seeing you this week, friend :) 

Alex Gallien
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 12, 2019

Great seeing you as well! I will start getting more involved in the Community, and hopefully be a leader in the future :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events