Hi Everyone!

summer.hogan April 1, 2020

Hi everyone, I'm not really new to Atlassian products since I have used them at many companies, but where I currently work we have the worst implementation I have ever used and our admins do not seem very trained. I think I have taught them more than they have taught me. On the positive side I am having an impact on how we use the tools to best suite our needs. 

5 comments

Comment

Daniel Fietta
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2020

Hey @summer.hogan, welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I can feel you there. Seeing bad implementations might scare you at the beginning, but it is actually fun cleaning them up and seeing things starting to work again :)

Good luck with getting things straightened out there and reach out to the community if you need help!

Cheers,
Dan

Like summer.hogan likes this
summer.hogan April 2, 2020

Thanks Daniel! 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2020

@summer.hogan Kudos to you for taking charge! (And welcome!) Be sure to check out our product collections, as well as threads like Friday Fun and "Three Things," where folks share what they wish they had known in their first few weeks here. 😄

summer.hogan April 2, 2020

Thanks for the suggestions! 

Like Erica Moss likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2020

Welcome to the Community @summer.hogan

I'm sure with the knowledge you already have you will be a wonderful addition to helping out some the the new users here in the community!

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
summer.hogan April 7, 2020

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon 

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2020

Welcome @summer.hoganTeaching is the best way to learn! I hope you enjoy the Community. Everyone is very friendly and eager to help here :-)

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 7, 2020

Welcome to the community @summer.hogan . Best of luck with your efforts. I can understand bad implementation created lots of issues for you but we are here to help you and I trust you, you will clean up those bad implementation.

Keep learning and stay safe at your home.

Thanks @Monika Rani 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events