Hello!

Sebastiaan van Dijk April 4, 2022

Hi everybody,

I just joined the Atlassian Community to find relevant information about migrating from on-premise to the cloud.

I'm Sebastiaan van Dijk, 40 years old and teamlead at Royal GD. I'm tasked with finding out which impact it has to migrate to the cloud for JIRA (or another solution) and our other Atlassian apps (Bitbucket, Zephyr etc.).

I hope I can find some answers in this community!

5 comments

Comment

Evangeline Black April 4, 2022

Hi @Sebastiaan van Dijk . 

I'm currently getting accustomed with Confluence basics. I have completed Jira basics. I wish I could help you better but this software and its terminology is very new to me. 

Welcome to the community btw 😊

Like # people like this
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2022

Hello @Sebastiaan van Dijk ,

Welcome to Atlassian community . I am not a Jira expert but I think below web page will be useful to you. 

Cloud migration guide 

Feel free to write in Jira community for any question you have and the experts are all there to help you. You can also open a support case for any issue and your query will be answered. 

Have a good day.!

Thanks,

Srinath T

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2022

Hi @Sebastiaan van Dijk

Welcome to the community!

I'd recommend checking in the Atlassian Migration group:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Migration-Program/gh-p/migration

And asking any additional questions you might have there.  There are a number of experienced migration experts watching that collection who will be able to help!

Like # people like this
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon , Thanks for sharing the group url. I had missed it :)  

Like # people like this
Neatia Neatia April 4, 2022

Welcome!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2022

Welcome to the Community, @Sebastiaan van Dijk !

I agree with the guidance provided by @Jimmy Seddon and @Srinatha T to get more help with your specific queries in regard to migration of Jira and Bitbucket apps from Server/DC to Cloud platform.

Hope you have a great learning experience in the community!

Like Mandy Ross likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events