cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

👋🏻 Hello Community, I'm Dam...

Dam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2022

Hello Community 👋🏻 

I'm Damien Lauberton, an Atlassian Certified Expert, working on the Atlassian Stack since almost 13 years. CEO of Adadam, a small IT Company in South West of France (near Bordeaux), specialized in Atlassian apps development with Forge. I'm also working as an Atlassian consultant for iDalko, first Atlassian Platinum Partner in Benelux since 2011 and established in France since 2018.

I'm also known as “ Dam ”, I have more than 15 years of experience in IT, starting as a Java developer and then evolving and learning Agile methodologies as a scrum master and product owner. I'm now dedicated and totally “in love” with the Atlassian stack.

I recently became a Community Leader: after all these years receiving from the community with all the answers I found here, it's now time for me to give back. 

On a more personal level, I have 2 famous Atlassian tattoos 💙 and a lot more tattoos on my body... I love traveling, cooking and fishing... I was published few years ago on the Atlassian blog for my inventory system for carp fishing using Jira 😁🎣 

https://www.atlassian.com/blog/jira-software/life-runs-jira-inventory-system-carp-fishing&

I lived 10 years of my life in Vietnam 🇻🇳 as my parents moved there when I was around 14 years old. I'm now living in France, near Bordeaux, in the middle of the forest 🌳 lost in a small french village... 

My favorite Atlassian products: Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence and Bitbucket + Pipelines... I used them every day even for planning my travels and visits and also for my fishing sessions 😁

Nice to meet you all! 👋🏻 

Cheers,
Dam. 

4 comments

Comment

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2022

Welcome Dam to the family...

Best, Joseph

Like # people like this
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 4, 2022

What a fantastic intro! Great to hear so much about you!

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 5, 2022

Welcome @Dam - great to get to know you! 

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 8, 2022

Welcome to the Community, @Dam !

Great to have to here!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events