Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fresh and ready to get initiated

Deleted user March 26, 2020

Hello dear community members,

Great to have an opportunity to find like minded direction seekers and givers in the vast world of Attlasian.

I'm joining with a question, that I posted in Crowd community, regarding automated creation of mass user account addition to Crowd identity management tool.

Would be thankful for any pointers on where can I potentially find a script that enables this automation process.

A work aid could be great or any tutorial.

Thanks in advance for your kind response.

1 comment

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2020

@[deleted] Welcome to the Community! We're glad you're here. Be sure to check out threads like Friday Fun as well. 😄

Deleted user March 29, 2020

Thanks Erica, 

It's wonderful to see someone comment in this big Atlassian ocean, 

I'd appreciate tips on how to connect to advisers, experts directly if that is possible. 

Is there such an option here?

Thanks again :-) 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2020

@[deleted] The best place to ask questions and connect with other users is in the Crowd collection here!

Like Deleted user likes this
Deleted user March 30, 2020

Thanks Erica, once more your reply has been very accurate and helpful, 

(on top of the questions posted I've come across a question relevant to me).

Thanks again.  

Like Erica Moss likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events