David Gray Architect

David Leonard Gray April 8, 2021

Any architects out there who use the Atlassian programs?

7 comments

Comment

LIGHTNING OMEGA 2 636 April 8, 2021

I just started.  I’ve used AWS, GCP and now this system.  It’s set-up seems a bit more straight forward.  I hope separate fee for access and trial periods are more conducive to development.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2021

Hello and Welcome, David!

We are glad you are here!!

My son is a new architect, and I think their firm uses Jira somewhat - but they are small and might just be using the free version. 

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @David Leonard Gray !

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2021

Welcome to the Community

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2021

@David Leonard Gray Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out the product collections, as well as threads like Friday Fun and our member journey.

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2021

Welcome to the Community, @David Leonard Gray ! I hope you enjoy learning about Atlassian and connecting with others. I'm (almost) sure that there will be other architects around, willing to share knowledge and experiences.

Michael Glenn Williams April 18, 2021

Hi David, do you mean architect for networks, clouds, security, enterprise? If so me too!

Like LIGHTNING OMEGA 2 636 likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events