Atlassian Community: Am I Welcome?

David Onoh June 27, 2022

Hi,

I may not know how the badging system works around here but, I can assure you, the ones on Atlassian University feels like the real muscle for flexing around products like Jira and Confluence.

This is my first post. It's probably going to gain me a badge but I hopes it makes you even happier.

So, am I welcome?

7 comments

Comment

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 27, 2022

Of course you are welcome, @David Onoh. It's great to have you here. 

-dave

Like Viktoriya Borisova likes this
David Onoh June 27, 2022

Great!

Nice to be here. But you knew that already @Dave Rosenlund 

-dave

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 27, 2022

Welcome @David Onoh - you are as welcome as the rest of us are! Welcome to the community! 

Like # people like this
Trish Cescolini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 27, 2022

Welcome @david !  This is a fun and informational place.  And yes, we love our badges :-)

Like # people like this
David Onoh June 27, 2022

Ha! You won't imagine how many badges I get from this post.--
I guess I have a thing for being weird!!

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2022

Everyone is welcome @David Onoh - great to have you here

David Onoh June 27, 2022

Thanks a bunch *Liam. Maybe, you have some ideas for a great first post or article to read?

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 27, 2022

Welcome to the Community, @David Onoh !

We are glad to have you here!

Hope you have a great learning & sharing experience here!

Saralie June 28, 2022

@David Onoh Welcome to the Online Community David! There's so much to learn and do here, it can be a tad overwhelming. I would kindly suggest visiting this blog post to get started! Have fun browsing :-)  

David Onoh June 28, 2022

That was a helpful read. Thanks @Saralie.

Like # people like this
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2022

Welcome @David Onoh !

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events