hi

hello. sorry about this useless post i just wanted to say hi  :)

8 comments

Comment

Diego Brando March 29, 2021

thank you

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2021

Hi @Diego Brando 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Like Diego Brando likes this
Diego Brando March 29, 2021

hello @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM sorry if im late replying thanks for welcoming me  :)

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Diego Brando !

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2021

Not a useless post @Diego Brando - it let's us know you're here so we can properly welcome you! 

I believe you'll find this community unlike any other.  Folks give out virtual hugs if someone's having a bad day, useful suggestions to solving technical problems, and hold stimulating discussions about social issues affecting the work place and how to better empower teams.  Everyone has something to contribute so jump right in, the water's great! smile

~~Larry Brock

Like # people like this
Diego Brando March 30, 2021

@Taranjeet Singh and @LarryBrock thank you and it seems nice here :)

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2021

@Diego Brando  not a useless post just didn't know where to start from. We are here to guide you and help you until you feel comfy to handle it yourself. Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Diego Brando March 30, 2021

@Fadoua  thank you 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events