Throwback Thursday: Which Disney character does your life most resemble? #TBT

It's Thursday!
giphy
Ready for Disney Thursday? :) I think my life might resemble Woody from Toy Story. I think my life is hip and cool. That I am the center of it all but in reality I am just a side note. A has been that used to mean something...
giphy
Wow, that was gloomy but I just wanted to use this cool gif.

Let me start again. Having recently changed jobs, I think my life is more like Boo from Monster inc. Very tired these days as I try to consume new policies and procedures :)
giphy
So... which Disney character does your life most resemble?
Let’s make it a great Thursday!
KGM

11 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2022

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen seriously, how do you keep upping the ante on Throwback Thursday? 

While I had never thought about this before today, it's an easy one. The Beast from Beauty and the Beast. I have a rough demeaner, prefer to be alone rather than with others, and a temper that I constantly need to control (see previous posts about associating with The Hulk) but I am a helpless romantic and will readily sacrifice myself for those that I love. My wife is for sure Belle too - and was able to see past it to see the true me. 

There's something sweet
And almost kind
But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined
And now he's dear, and so unsure
I wonder why I didn't see it there before

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2022

This is a really great post @Kristján Geir Mathiesen!

Similar to @Andy Gladstone I feel I match someone with a gruff exterior and and a squishy inside.

Like # people like this
Sue Wilson June 30, 2022

While I'm an introvert and don't always feel like I belong, my family & friends seem to believe I bring more to the table than I give myself credit for.  I'll take their word for it, since I don't believe I've found my 'super power' just yet.  ;-)

𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨 | Disney cartoons, Best disney movies, Disney animation

Like # people like this
Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck June 30, 2022

Captain Jack Sparrow. 

Total weirdo and unpredictable but very good at what I do. 😝

giphy

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 30, 2022

@Andy Gladstone awe thank you for that nice compliment. I really appreciate it. I must confess that these #TBT are not all my original mind offsprings - many of them I see in other places and borrow. Thanks for sharing.

@swilson , @Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck , and @Jimmy Seddon  I love your comments! So fun :)

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 30, 2022

On bad days, I feel like BO.B (old, battered, quiet and tired). 

On a good day, Waldorf (grumpy, realistic and sarcastic, but gets to laugh a lot and is surrounded by good friends)

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 30, 2022

Well this recent quiz I took told me I am most like Belle! It said "You're smart, caring and brave. You might be a little different than everyone else, but that's because you dream bigger." and that is all true, although I look nothing like her! 

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 30, 2022

Ohhh. @Summer_Hogan I googled the Quiz too and it confirmed my selection as well (albeit for different reasons) thanks for referring to that!

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 1, 2022

I have not observed Disney characters so much that I can relate my life to any of them, but I just took a quiz and found out that my personality resembles with 'Moana'.

Have a great long weekend, everyone!

Screenshot_20220701-131935_Google.jpg

Like # people like this
Keith Carey July 24, 2022

Mickey Mouse, an original classic IT problem solver, as there is always something going wrong that I need to solve.

Like # people like this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2023

Nemo : He is curious, full of life, courageous and friendly to everyone he meets. He also demonstrates a remarkable ability to engage, leading a school of fish to solve all the bugs that are opened :))))

Alla ricerca di Nemo»: la Pixar sarebbe dietro la serie - Infobae

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events