Throwback Thursday: What is the first picture of you? #TBT

It's Thursday!
giphy
About a month ago, I returned from a trip to the homeland. My wife and I used the opportunity to clean out the storage, where the rest of our stuff is stored. We also managed to bring all of our family photo albums back to States. Therefore, today´s post is about our baby pictures :)
This here is, as far as I know, the first picture of me, taken 28th of May, 1970:
IMG-5277.jpg
And in this one, I am about 9 and 1/2 months old. Check out those rosy cheeks:
IMG-5280.jpg
So... show us the first picture taken of you or some old picture of you :)
Let’s make it a great Thursday!
KGM

10 comments

Comment

Daniel DuBravec September 1, 2022

dan.jpg

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2022

Well @Fun Man Andy I didn't write this post for you but boy, I thought maybe I'd get a few baby pictures...  hahaha

Thanks @Daniel DuBravec for sharing. What a handsome boy!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2022

IMG_3998.jpgIMG_3999.jpg

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 8, 2022

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen I'm sorry it took so long.  However, I had to get my parents to pull out the old photo albums and scan one to send over to me.

Here is a picture of me at 1 month old:

Jamie at little more than a month old.jpg

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 8, 2022

No worries @Jimmy Seddon  I totally understand. Like I said, I just got our albums back after being buried in boxes for 9 years. That is a pretty cool picture!

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2022

In this shot I'm < 24 hours old.  I've already developed my stare down.  LOL
Rescued from an old slide.

332420_3030407636709_403592594_o.jpg

Like # people like this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 3, 2022

there was no cameras at that time :) :) :)

Like Amanda Barber likes this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2022

wahooo superrrr, lovely makes all movements like childish. 

thanks for this thread. 

Like Amanda Barber likes this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2022
Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 26, 2023

I was about 6 months old in this photo, but it's the only one I have handy. Kind of matches your Christmas photo @Kristján Geir Mathiesen - and look! An 80's cabbage patch doll. I still have it. 

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events