Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Throwback Thursday: What food/snacks could you not live without? #TBT

It's Thursday!

giphy

Hope you all have recuperated from the joy and listening to Team'22. What a roller costar! So much info and new exciting announcements. Very cool indeed!

giphy

I could not live without súkkulaði (Icelandic for "chocolate"). I just LOVE chocolate. I crave chocolate. I dream of chocolate. I...  Well, you probably get the picture :) Oh by the way, have you seen the Ikea flat pack Easter egg? Pretty funny.

flateasteregg.jpg

What food/snacks could you not live without?

Let’s make it a great Thursday!
KGM

13 comments

Comment

Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck April 21, 2022

Chocolate!

I have a sensitive stomach so I got a list from a doctor of things I'm not supposed to eat and there's like tomatoes, deep fried stuff, peppermint, and loads more and I read the list like "oh, crap", "aw, man", "well, can't be helped." Until I got towards the bottom where it said "chocolate" and I was like "YOU WILL HAVE TO PRY THE CHOCOLATE OUT OF MY COLD, DEAD FINGERS!" 😝

Like # people like this
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2022

Pretzels and pizza :D Also, I'm sure it doesn't count but a good black tea. 

The ikea flat pack easter egg is so cute!

Like # people like this
David Niro
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 21, 2022

Chicken Vindaloo, cashews and green tea! 

Like # people like this
Himanshu Jadon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2022

I will say Jalebi. Doesn't matter what kind of diet I am on I will eat that anyhow and workout later if needed to burn it off :P 

Oh Yeah and also Cheese Pizza always crave for that.

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2022

Definitely Chocolate! I love chocolate too! I also love peeps and have to indulge in those every Easter! 

Like # people like this
Trish Cescolini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2022

My go-to, must-have road trip snack is Cheetos....and I always make sure there are extra napkins in my truck for the orange dust.

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2022

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen Thank you for this amazing post!

For me, I must say that I love "Tandoori Chicken" or "Grilled Chicken", especially marinated with Ginger and Garlic, and can have it in any meal.

The chocolates have also been my favorite snack since childhood. I still like to try any new ones I find interesting & always make sure that I have a variety of them available at home for my kids and me.

Have a great Thursday, everyone!

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2022

Crisps ("chips" in American English), but it's not as simple as it sounds, because 

1. When you ask a brit to describe what a crisp is, they'll start describing the most popular brand - Walkers (owned by the same company that makes Lays in North America - the crisps and the packet designs are identical, but both companies have retained their brand name). 

But I don't mean just Walker's type crisps made of potato - I mean all the variants that are savoury and either broadly similar in shape (so tortilla-like Doritos) or similar in texture and crunch (Wotsits, Hula hoops, even chick-pea curls)

2.  Because it's not just the crisps that I like, it's when you get to dip them in other things - salsa, tzatziki, guacamole, hummus, baba ganoush, etc

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro April 22, 2022

Hi buddy @Kristján Geir Mathiesen

It is a provocative question that makes me think a lot here. Well done! 😁

I love sushi, but I also love rice and beans (a Brazilian food) that my mother makes.🫘 🍚 🍣

And as a snack, lactose-free dark chocolate is a good choice always. 🍫

Have a lovely day, Community!

😃 🤗

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 24, 2022

Like # people like this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2022

Mine is Crispy Dosa, Have you tried it ? 
dosa.gif

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2022

@Sri Kumar  no I have not. What is Crispy Dosa?

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2023

Skinny Pop brand popcorn is my go-to snack every day. I had run out for about a week and was really missing it, haha!

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events