Throwback Thursday: If you were famous, what would you be famous for? #TBT

It's Thursday!

giphy

Alright, maybe not totally TBT (but always totally 80's!) but totally draws on your past. Well, at least influenced by it.

If I were famous, I'd like to be famous for me being a kind and generous person. Well, that is the politically correct answer - and a good one. I think I would also want to be famous for doing works good with my excellent humor :=) (mind you, some might say I would have to have an excellent sense of humor...). Combining these two things would really give me a lot. Being able to serve and help while having fun at the same time.

giphy

Ok, what about you, if you were famous, what would you be famous for? Go nutz!

Let’s make it a great Thursday!
KGM

9 comments

Comment

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2022

Geez. Talk about setting the bar HIGH, @Kristján Geir Mathiesen. Respect!    

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro April 28, 2022

Wow @Kristján Geir Mathiesen

Pretty thoughtful. I like it! 🤗

If I were famous, I would like to spread happiness as a smiling person to the whole world. It would make me so happy. 😃 

Like # people like this
Giovanni Schiano-Moriello April 28, 2022

No nutz?!?! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Maybe famous for expertise across several different industries. Or being fearless, passionate, pushing the limits, and keeping an open mind to try new things.

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2022

If I "were" ???? 🤔
#FameGame #Team22

Screenshot 2022-04-28 at 18.51.47.png

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2022

@Giovanni Schiano-Moriello  yeah - "no nutz" was suppose to be "go nutz" :)  hahaha

@Fun Man Andy  hahahaha. Well, some of us just aren't famous...yet!

@Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro LOVE IT!

@Dave Rosenlund awe, thank you. I was trying to think this and... well thank you very much.

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2022

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen That's a very interesting topic!

If I were famous, I would like to be either famous for some of my artistic skills like Comedy, & Singing, or for my sports skills, especially the Cricket skills. 

Have a great Thursday, everyone!

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro April 28, 2022

Thank you @Kristján Geir Mathiesen

And @Fun Man Andy, hahahaha, awesome! 🤣🤣🤣

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2022

Good question @Kristján Geir Mathiesen!

I'm going to answer this in two ways:

What I would like to be famous for:  Influencing other to get involved in charity work. *cough*https://www.extra-life.org/*cough*

What I'd end up being famous for:  I'd like not to pull a @Fun Man Andy at a conference (again).  But I suspect that is what I'd end up being famous for.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2022

I'm going to take the approach of this being true, not aspirational. What I would like to be known for aspirationally would take too much thought and text.

Based on current state, I would be famous for having the most perfect and kick@$$ Excel Spreadsheet formatting anyone that ever has received an Excel from me has ever seen. I actually received praise on that specifically at a goodbye party when I left my previous company in 2016. And in the previous six years they have only gotten better.

Pretty mundane, but true.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events