Throwback Thursday: Happy Belly Laugh Day next Tuesday! #TBT

It's Thursday!giphy
Belly Laugh Day 2023 is a holiday observed annually on January 24. It is a day dedicated to celebrating the great gift and benefits of laughter. Laughter is known to having many holistic benefits which include the expanding of tissue lining of blood vessels to expand which consequently increases blood flow. This in turn makes you feel more positive, boosts your immune system and generally just makes us feel happier.
giphy
Soooo, what belly laugh stories from the past can you share with us? :)
Let’s make it a great Thursday!
KGM

20 comments

Comment

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2023

Hi @Kristján Geir Mathiesen ,

Tyrannosaurus Rex always makes me belly laugh.

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2023

I recently watched Fletch, the movie from 1985, and had a good laugh! It held up pretty well. Now I want to see it again, hahaha!

giphy

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2023

Hi @Kristján Geir Mathiesen - similar to you I recently watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles and had many good laughs! I love that movie! 

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2023

Honestly, most belly laughs these days come from the antics of my 8 year old. She will randomly say something that is just so far out of character - it always make the rest of us laugh. Depending on her mood, she'll either laugh along with us or be a grouch because we're laughing "at" her. :-D 

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2023

Kids do say the darnest things, @Amanda Barber , and can be so funny. Thanks for sharing.

@Summer_Hogan yes! That movie is so funny. So, what about them Bears...

Hahaha @Dave Mathijs 

Like # people like this
Ernst Fortunits January 19, 2023

Liebe Damen und Herren!

Nach langem Überlegen bin darauf gekommen, dass es keinerlei Grund gibt, sich altersgemäß zu verhalten. Deshalb: Ich bin anderst, als vermutet - Selten, wie erwartet - Und nie, wie andere sich das wünschen - aber es geht mir gut damit.

Somit gehabt Euch wohl und ein angenehmes Wochenende wünscht Ernst.  

Like # people like this
Alejandro Oro January 20, 2023

I have no laugh to show you because until this time I'm still poor

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 22, 2023

Happy new year @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro ! I hope you are doing well.

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 22, 2023

We always get a laugh out of The Burbs.  Classic movie that does not get enough attention.  

The-Burbs-the-burbs-movie-43670005-480-246

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro January 23, 2023

Hi @Kristján Geir Mathiesen, Happy New Year! 😃 

I'm doing well, and thanks for reminding me. I hope the same from your end.

Last semester, I changed leadership, the adaptation phase, and new strategies. My focus shifted to a more senior role, so I was more than busy. But I'm glad to be back in the community where I always enjoyed participating.

And I love this Belly Laugh Day! I honestly would like to have this one in Brazil! Hahahahahahaha! 😁😁 It brings me joy, for sure. ❤️😄

Thanks for posting and for your message.

Have a wonderful day and week, you all.

Patrícia 😃

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 23, 2023

Glad you are doing fine, @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro I thought maybe something had come up. Well, we've missed you but totally understand that life is busy :) Good to hear from you again.

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro January 23, 2023

I'm glad about your kind message! And thank you'll for it! I missed everybody here too! Sorry for not coming here to say hello, but it was a demanding time. 😊 However, I'm back again 😃, and happy for it. Thank you, @Kristján Geir Mathiesen

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2023

Mine is usually when I am just sitting around with family or friends and reliving funny moments that have happened to us. 

Like # people like this
Ernst Fortunits January 26, 2023

Vielleicht auch passend folgende Gedanken v. Syra Kolb:

Du bist der Mensch, der Dich schon ein Leben lang kennt.

Dich jedoch viel zu oft beim falschen Namen nennt.

Sieh in den Spiegel und halte dem Blick stand.

Gib Dir dabei selbst ganz liebevoll die Hand.

Jede Emotion in dir hat ein Recht und einen Sinn.

Sage auf Deine Art.... wie schön, dass ich, ich bin!

by Syra Kolb  

Like # people like this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2023

Funny moments with colleagues and friends!

Like # people like this
Ernst Fortunits February 9, 2023

Hallo Ihr Lieben!

Es freut mich wenn meine Einträge gefallen.

Nun stelle ich eine Frage:

Ich nutze Trello Katen, als ein normaler Endverbraucher und als Single.

Über Trello bin ich hier bei Atlassian gelandet. 

Es gibt viele Produkte wie JIRA, Zusammenfluss.,, Quellbaum, Bit Bucket u. Opsgnenie,  Confluenz etc....

Mir stellt sich die Frage: Was hat das für einen Nutzen für mich? Es kann auch daran liegen das ich die Idee des Systems nicht verstehe? (abgeshen von TRELLO das ich auch verwende)

Kann mir jemand das wesentliche die Essenz vermitteln, das ich nicht so Iange nachlesen muß, nur um dann wieder vor dem neuen Tor zu stehen, und den Wald vor lauter Bäumen nicht zu finden.

mit der Bitte um Auf-, und Erklärung und DANK im Voraus

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ernst

Like # people like this
Omar Mohamed Fathi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2023

helllo , i am new here

Like # people like this
Juan Carlos Vera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2023

XD

Like # people like this
Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 6, 2023

Sacha Baron Cohen makes me laugh every single time all of his interviews and his movies are legendary!

Like # people like this
Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 25, 2023

I would give my thumbs up to the Black Adder.

image.jpg

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events