Community Webinar Opportunities: April 2022

Hello Everyone!

As there are many Webinar opportunities through out each month this article will be updated regularly throughout the month to inform you of sessions you might want to participate in.  Did you see something on the Community I've missed?  @mention me in the comments with a link and I'll make sure we add it!

via GIPHY

Title Date
Atlassian Team 2022 April 5-7, 2022
6 key things to know about Cloud migrations at scale April 19, 2022
Confluence administration: make your team’s content sing April 19, 2022
Gain control: Creating OKRs that drive desired outcomes April 27, 2022

Be sure to watch this page for updates throughout the month of April!

8 comments

Comment

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2022

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon Thanks for sharing these upcoming Community webinars!

Fernando Eugênio da Silva
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon , thank you

Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2022

This is great, thank you!

Like Colin Jack likes this
Bryan Guffey April 19, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon @Elizabeth Barr - There is supposed to be a Cloud Migration at Scale event right now, but once you register it says the date is 5/31/2022. That;'s the link it redirects you to on On24 as well. This is the second time I've tried to access a webinar at the time that I was directed to do so only to find out that it was configured incorrectly or communicated incorrectly. Can someone please assist? 

Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2022

Hey @Bryan Guffey, sorry to hear that! It looks like @Carisa is listed as the webinar leader, so I've alerted her to this post.

Abby Loesch
Atlassian Team
April 19, 2022

Hi @Bryan Guffey sorry about that! We had to push the date of the webinar out to 5/31 and you should have received an email letting you know about the new date. We hope you can join us then!

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2022

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events